- Early Bird Registration ends Friday, September 15.
- Regular Registration ends Friday, October 13
- The conference has been approved for 5 ASLA LA CES CEUs, as well as 5 PCH and 4 SLC CEUs through PLNA. CEUs are available for in-person Conference attendees only.
Join speakers, horticulture professionals, and garden enthusiasts for our in-person conference in the Lang Performing Arts Center.
In-person registration includes:
- Early Riser Tours of the Scott Arboretum from 7:30 to 9 am
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Opportunity to participate in perennial plant raffle of unusual plants
- Link to the live webinar
- Invitation to the Mix and Mingle with speakers $20
Join our live webinar to enjoy the conference from the comfort of your home. Virtual participants will receive a link to the webinar the week of the conference. Due to limited seating, virtual participants cannot attend in-person.
The Lang Performing Arts Center follows all current Swarthmore College COVID protocols. Click here for complete details.
Registration fees less $30 processing fee will be refunded if cancellations are made by October 7. Contact continuingeducation@
A link to the recordings will be emailed to all registrants a week after the conference and will be available until December 1