For travel by train, take the SEPTA Media-Elwyn line to the Swarthmore Station and head up the oak allée. Signs will direct you to the conference.
- From the Blue Route (I-476), take Exit 3 Media/Swarthmore
- At the bottom of the exit ramp, head east onto Baltimore Pike toward Swarthmore
- Get into the left lane (Springfield Mall is just up the hill on the left)
- From Baltimore Pike, turn left into Springfield Mall
- Follow the green and white signs to the left side, behind the mall
- Parking will be behind the mall in the area under the metal archway across from the back of Macys
Note: The archway has a 7’ clearance; please park outside of it if in a van or large vehicle.
The shuttles are small white buses and large yellow school buses. Volunteer parking attendants will be there to assist you in the morning only. There will be shuttles to and from the campus at peak times. At least one bus will be available all day to and from the mall. The last shuttle departs from the Rose Garden Circle at 5:45 pm.
The conference planning committee gratefully thanks the Springfield Mall for supporting our conference.